The attached request form must be completed and either hand-delivered, mailed, transmitted electronically, or otherwise conveyed to the Burlington County Bridge Commission, Attention: Executive Director, 1300 Route 73 North, PO Box 6, Palmyra, NJ 08065-1090. Provided that the (1) request is sufficiently clear and complete; (2) Government Records requested are currently available and not in storage or archived, the Custodian of Records will either grant access to a Government Record or deny access to the record no later than seven business days from the date of the receipt of the request. If the Government Record is temporarily in use or archived or in storage, the Custodian of Records will advise the requestor and will make arrangements to promptly make available a copy of the record. If a request for access to a Government Record would substantially disrupt agency operatives, the Custodian may deny access to the record after attempting to reach a reasonable solution with the requestor that accommodates the interests of the requestor and the agency. If copies of Government Records are requested, a deposit may be required at the time the request is submitted. After copies are made, the requestor shall make any additional payments required or will be returned any excess deposit.


If access to the requested records is denied by the Burlington County Bridge Commission Custodian of Records, the requestor may appeal that denial by filing a complaint in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Courts Facility Building, 49 Rancocas Road, Mount Holly, NJ 08060, or by filing a complaint with the Government Records Council, New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, 101 South Broad Street, PO Box 800, Trenton NJ 08625-0800.