“Burlington County Restaurant Week”: October 20-26
Your restaurant is invited to participate in the first-ever “Burlington County Restaurant Week,” October 20-26, 2019!
The Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders recognizes the importance of our county restaurants, not only to the local economy but also in making the county a highly desirable place in which to live, work, and play. This initiative will shine a spotlight on the diverse dining experiences in Burlington County.
What will you get for your participation in “Burlington County Restaurant Week”?
The Freeholders will:
- promote the initiative to the more than 178,000 households in the county,
- advertise “Burlington County Restaurant Week” on the county website and social media
- issue news releases and promote the initiative through media outlets
- advertise in local newspapers
- encourage municipalities to promote the initiative on their websites, in their social media, and in newsletters/communications to residents.
This event, a joint project of the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and the Burlington County Bridge Commission, is being managed by the Commission’s Department of Economic Development and Regional Planning.